domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

welcome to my blog

i am a student at the University Rafael Belloso Chacin (Urbe) of the faculty of business administration mention I have 46 years of age, and currently work in the Mayors
 
I have 4 children, all studying.'m finishing English v struggled a bit to me, it is important to know that language. continue to learn after this level will continue to consider me parese we must do the TRENGTHENING and that we will always relacionarno with. my name is maria contreras I like the current policy possessions belonging to a political party, I like having friends I am very familiar, I'm Catholic, I believe in brotherly love, I'm a little setimental fantacia Vees and optimistic but very persistent, contrast, I have a wonderful son that masters exelentes ................ I hope some teachers out of English v amen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario