martes, 28 de junio de 2011

familiar story

This is the story of my family, my family is very conservative, my father is dead and my mother enfrmea, prevented a abc, Caada and they were loved very much.

are 6 women and one man, a Germanic died of cancer two years ago and we are alltogether, good brothers.

my brother is a publicist, trbaja several radios in the city of Maracaibo

My older sister is a lawyer retired, lives in my house with my mother and my children,her mother's house to own large, dnd everyone has cell phone in their computer rooms, air conditioning, and everyone in the room, because it is our home. habitacions have 5, 3 bathrooms and a lovely terrace overlooking bbela view.

at home all my children study in private universities, scholarships and all my brothers all live in different house and are profesinonales propioa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario